Fun activities for swimmers and non-swimmers.
This tourist spot in the municipality of Looc must be included in your list when visiting Romblon. Looc Fish Sanctuary is a marine protected area in Looc. It is a place for swimmers and non-swimmers who love water activities. Here, you can do fish feeding while staying in the floating hut. Get a free massage when you dip your feet in the water. Be ready to get tickled!
Your squad will surely enjoy jumping in the water and do snorkeling. And if you’re hungry, you can bring your snack or lunch and dine in. They have tables that you can use for free. This is exactly a perfect spot for family gathering and barkada outing. The activity is good for 1-hour for P100 fee (per head) inclusive of boat ride from Looc port to Sanctuary and life vest.
And there is a bonus. You can find a lighthouse in the middle of Looc Bay.
- Boat ride from Looc Port to Sanctuary – P100
- Snorkeling Gear – P50
Things to Remember:
- Bringing of alcoholic beverages is prohibited
- Do not litter or leave trash in the sanctuary https://indigenerics.com/it/levitra-generico-india/10/
- Do not bring or capture any marine organisms
How to Get There
- Ride a bus going to Batangas Pier
- From Batangas Pier, ride 2Go Travel or Montenegro Lines going to Odiongan, Romblon
- From Odiongan, ride a jeepney going to Looc, Romblon
- Fly from Manila to Tugdan Airport in Tablas, Romblon
- Ride a jeepney to Looc, Romblon
You can hire our guide during our visit. Here’s the details:
Contact Person: Kuya Fernan Gaa
Contact Number: 0907-0816196